Contemplative Music for Worship
Join us next Saturday, April 23rd for Contemplative Music for Worship!
Teacher Tom Witt will lead participants in contemplative worship from a variety of sources including Taizé, and demonstrate ways to integrate this style into services.
Class will include an introduction
to Holden Prayer Around the Cross, a beautiful service written by Tom and Susan Briehl.
Last chance to sign up for Leadership & Management 101!
Next week, April 18-20th, we will be hosting our brand new class, Leadership & Management 101. This three-day intensive will feature a variety of essential topics taught by dynamic and experienced teachers including:
- Fundamentals of Leadership – Mary Kay DuChene
- Working with Ensembles & Volunteers – Dain Swanson
- Spiritual Practices – Ken Medema (via live videoconference)
- Conflict Management & Resolution – Susan Nienaber
- Budgeting & Time Management – Jay Beech
- The Pastor/Musician Relationship – Chad Winterfeldt & Alan Bray
- Maintaining Professional Boundaries – Susan Miller
- Discernment & Development of Worship Practices – Jay Beech
This class will be held Monday and Tuesday from 9:00 – 4:00, and Wednesday from 8:30 – 12:30 at Luther Seminary in St. Paul, MN. Lunch will be included Monday and Tuesday.