Coming up on October 22, The Center for Worship & Music Studies will be offering another class on Finale Music Notation for Worship!
Finale music notation software from MakeMusic is the most widely-used application of its kind in the world. The program is incredibly powerful, but the learning curve can be intimidating. We’ve designed a course that will help you get the most out of Finale for week-to-week use in a congregational setting.
Topics covered will include:
- Formatting scores for bulletins (with included templates for several different page sizes)
- Transposing parts for instrumentalists
- Transposing lead sheets and chord symbols
- Creating large format text+melody pages for output to PowerPoint (download example file)
- Fast note entry methods
- Finale time-saving tips and shortcuts